Minggu, 27 Juni 2010

Drama of Wide Leg Pants

This weekend, my mom ask me to hang out n shopping with her. yeay!! it's so fun!! heuheu..
I'm not a simple kind of girl, so when my mom ask me out my mind get busy with the thought of "hm.. what am i going to wear? what kind of looks i'm in d mood for today?"hihi.. I'm a bit sassy, i know.. still have to work with that, as a muslimah i should learn to be more modest and minimize the sassy side of me.. i think.. hehe..

so, after a long and rather narcissism moment in front of my mirror (hehe), i finally decide to wear my beloved wide leg pants.. hihi.. i love this pants so much!! coz its really comfy to wear, it loose, it just simply a hijab friendly pants :)

The thing is, since this wide leg pants look a bit formal, we need to play out a bit to make it less formal.
so i decided to match it with an old latex crop jacket of mine.
but i have a lil problem with this jacket..
the sleeve of this jacket is a 3/4 length, not long enough to cover all part of my hand..
so i have to wear a hand manset..
remember ladies, when you decided to wear hijab, better have a lot of manset in various color ;) it helps you when you have a sleeve length problem, so you still can use your old clothes yet still cover up and syar'i.. insya Allah..


 


Shoes : ADITY Boutique
Wide Leg Pants : MANGO
Latex Crop Jacket : Unbranded
T-Shirt beneath : Giordano
Hand manset : Unbranded-borrow it from my mom..hehe
Head Scarf : pink paris cotton - Unbranded

2 komentar: